- Learning Center
- Therapy Tips
- Video Tutorials
- For Families
- ICE News
- About Us
About ICE Video Library for Universities
Our Video Library offers faculty unlimited access to streaming videos of real-life patient assessment and intervention inside or outside the classroom and online courses!
State-of-the-art video technology provides excellent visual resources to both faculty and students in physical therapy and occupational therapy curriculum.
Students are inspired as they watch therapists demonstrate therapeutic handling methods with patients in acute care, rehab, outpatient, home health and ICU settings.
The ICE Video Library helps faculty
- Create real-life case study assignments
- Enhance clinical reasoning skills
- Enrich lectures
- Facilitate dynamic discussions
- Illustrate a variety of medical conditions
- Demonstrate therapeutic interventions with real-life patients