ICE Video Library
Introduce your students to patients
on the first day of class!
Designed specifically for physical and occupational therapy faculty and students to use in or out of class, the ICE Video Library contains short video clips with a wide range of diagnoses and treatment settings.
- Create real-life case studies
- Demonstrate therapeutic interventions with actual patients
- Enhance clinical reasoning skills
- Enrich lectures
- Facilitate dynamic discussions
Choose from Lesson Plans available in the faculty-only Faculty Zone. Use as-is, or modify for your class needs.
Incorporate videos into your lectures, or flip the classroom and assign them to watch before class.
Each ICE Lesson Plan includes suggestions for stimulating discussions for small or large groups in the classroom.
Reflection - Simulation Documentation - Examination
Find ideas in the ICE Lesson Plan, or create your own!
- Access to complete lesson plans
- Videos paired with learning objectives
- Suggestions for assignments and tips for teaching practice labs
- Tools for teaching the OT Practice Framework, flipping the classroom, interprofessional education (IPE) and more!
- 175+ short clinical video clips
- Closed captioned and transcribed content
- Videos are searchable and have unique URL’s
Annual subscription is by campus and includes the option of IP authentication for easy access via the campus library system.