- Learning Center
- Therapy Tips
- Video Tutorials
- For Families
- ICE News
- About Us
Functional Treatment Ideas & Strategies in Adult Hemiplegia (FTI) — University Edition
Jan Davis skillfully demonstrates how to use functional activities taken from real-life situations to improve upper extremity and lower extremity function with actual stroke survivors.
This program combines Motor Learning Theory with handling methods based on NDT principles that can be used in any treatment setting.
A "must have" for every curriculum emphasizing a functional approach to stroke rehabilitation.
- How to select functional tasks designed to individual patient’s needs
- How to prepare the patient for function
- Facilitation methods for improved trunk and limb control
- How to select tasks to improve functional standing
- How to write treatment goals with functional outcomes
The University Edition for Faculty includes:
- 3 DVDs of actual patient treatments
- Comprehensive Workbook and Faculty Guide
- Practice labs with step-by-step instructions
- Written assignments with answer sheet
- Competency exam
- Faculty earn 15 Contact Hours of CE credit